Friday 2 August 2013

D.I.Y FRIDAY - I MADE IT MYSELF - YARN BRACELET

I made this a while ago so there may be a couple of steps missing in pictures but you will get the drift of how its done, or add your own touches where mine are 'missing'.

I was inspired by a similar piece I purchased at www.revolveclothing.com by Lisa Freede.

WHAT I USED:
  • Coloured cotton yarn from Spotlight or any other haberdashery store $1.99 each
  • Trinket/Charm, I chose the heart and purchased it from Beads and Buttons Galore. Make sure you can loop through either side of your trinket/charm.  
  • Thin silver chain (also @ Beads and Buttons Galore)
  •  Fastenings and loops to close off your bracelet and incorporate chains.
A bit of looping, threading, tying and tightening....


No comments:

Post a Comment